“Delicious Food & Reasonable Price”
Review of Christina's Pizzeria & Tavern - CLOSED

Christina's Pizzeria & Tavern
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have eaten at the retaurant twice and each time I have not been disappointed. This last time I had the 2 for $20 special and ate the eggplant parmigan. The sauce is very good and not spicey and the portion size had me bringing the leftovers home. The desserts were great with the lemon cake being my favorite. This will definitely become a favorite dining place. It has had many owners n the past few years, but this owner has really made it a place worth eating at.

2  Thank travellight007

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The name is misleading. Christina's does make great pizza but its really a very good Italian restaurant with a varied menu. It's one of only two restaurants that I've ever been able to get a really good pasta arriabiatta. The service is friendly and very adequate. In my estimate not quite five star but well worth the four star designation.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Once I find a menu item that appeals to me, I tend to order it again & again. The first time I visited Christina's in Erving , MA, I chose the lasagna, which came with a garden salad & roll. House dressing made the salad, & the lasagna was outstanding in presentation, taste & quantity. I seldom have trouble finishing an entree, but this dish tested my resolve. My next two visits I had the same dish and the same satisfaction. Tonight, I decided to try Scallops Genovese. Incredible! Fantastic taste with a red pepper bite. I'm going to have to work my way through this menu!!

Reviewed November 23, 2012

We have eaten here many, many times and the food is consistently wonderful. The italian menu is terrific, pasta dishes and pizzas are great and seafood is right on the mark. Whether we've been a party of two or of 12, the meal and atmosphere have been very good. It has a big city "little Italy" section's restaurant feel, right here in Franklin County.

1  Thank Regina C
Reviewed November 18, 2012

This restaurant is located in a building, on a curve, in Erving, that has been occupied by at least three restaurants since I've lived for the past 12 years in a nearby town. The last version we didn't like much, so it was with hesitation we stopped by on our way home from the Boston area. I honestly don't know how long this version of the place has been around.

But, it doesn't matter! The food was extraordinary! And, talk about a great serving for your money -- I brought home enough leftovers for two dinners! I visited with my husband, and we both had pasta dishes. They were excellent.

Unfortunately, the wait service was a bit uneven. We asked for bread with our wine, and was told it would arrive with dinner. And, actually we had to ask again when dinner arrived. Our salads weren't served, but the wait staff did apologize and we brought them home as leftovers. We noticed others asking for various things that didn't come. We actually think that perhaps they were short of the supportive staff. IT was okay in the end. The place was packed on a Saturday evening for dinner, so I'm assuming that the wait service issue isn't a regular thing.

It is worth the drive from East or West!