Stayed for 5 nights at this hotel in early July.
Had a king room in main building. Upon arrival, I was not impressed with the ''fully renovated'' room...musty smell, old shower head, and an in room-safe that wasn't bolted to the ground! When I told the front desk about this, they sent maintenance over right away to screw in the safe and got us a brand new shower head!!! So although the room was so-so in my opinion (iI must add that this is the most expensive hotel I've ever stayed in), the service was top-notch. Everyone was sooo friendly and kind. They always opened the door for their guests and accomodated us with every single request. I cannot remember having ever received such gracious service.
Also, the grounds of the hotel are beautiful (great lobby, front porch!) Location is excellent. There is also a heated outdoor pool, ample parking space, free internet at the lobby, room service and turndown service.
Overall, from the looks of it, this is probably your best best on the island. Would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbor View Hotel offers guests spectacular views of the harbor, Chappaquiddick Island, and Edgartown light house. The resort sits at the end of North Water Street in Edgartown where it has welcomed families and returning guests for more than 100 years. Only minutes from downtown Edgartown, that offers its' guests an array activities from biking, shopping, dining, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Harbor View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel And Resort
- Harbor View Hotel Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard
- Harbor View Edgartown