I thought we had written this review last year but after checking our profile here it looks as if we forgot. We stayed in one of the private cottages and we were in awe from the moment we stepped in ! From the decor to the, tranquility, to the cleanliness it was at the top of all of our rankings. And yes, we are picky ! The service was top notch as well as the staff. We could go on and on. The proximity to shopping and dining it great too. The name of the cottage we stayed in was Captain Layfette which is the one they use in their ads.. It was exquisite ! We will go again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbor View Hotel offers guests spectacular views of the harbor, Chappaquiddick Island, and Edgartown light house. The resort sits at the end of North Water Street in Edgartown where it has welcomed families and returning guests for more than 100 years. Only minutes from downtown Edgartown, that offers its' guests an array activities from biking, shopping, dining, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Harbor View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard
- Harbor View Hotel And Resort
- Harbor View Edgartown