My husband and I stayed at this hotel as part of a group business trip. For $385 per night, we were very disappointed. We had Room 15 in the Captain Edmund Bradley Cottage. There was no balcony, 2 small windows, one which provided a lovely view of the dumpsters and the other, which gave us a view of the parking lot. Quaint is one thing, old and outdated is the best description for this room. The location of the hotel, generally, is good and there is a great view of the harbor from the front of the hotel. However, the next time i come to Martha's Vineyard, I will not stay here. In a word......RIPOFF!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbor View Hotel offers guests spectacular views of the harbor, Chappaquiddick Island, and Edgartown light house. The resort sits at the end of North Water Street in Edgartown where it has welcomed families and returning guests for more than 100 years. Only minutes from downtown Edgartown, that offers its' guests an array activities from biking, shopping, dining, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Harbor View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard
- Harbor View Hotel And Resort
- Harbor View Edgartown