This was our first visit to the Vineyard, and the hotel came recommended by friends. Navigating to the hotel was a challenge: the streets here are all narrow and one-way. We were put in the 3-story rear wing, which has no elevators, overlooking the pool. It was comfortable but nothing special. Ain't no Ritz Carltons here. The staff is overwhelmingly Balkan, placed here by an agency: Croatia, Macedonia, Kosovo, Serbia, Bulgaria (but not Russia). But they're friendly and eager to please. My son and I enjoyed games of "cornhole" by the pool. Surprisingly noisy in the morning, across from the traffic-lodged parking lot, trash collection emptying dumpsters, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbor View Hotel offers guests spectacular views of the harbor, Chappaquiddick Island, and Edgartown light house. The resort sits at the end of North Water Street in Edgartown where it has welcomed families and returning guests for more than 100 years. Only minutes from downtown Edgartown, that offers its' guests an array activities from biking, shopping, dining, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Harbor View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard
- Harbor View Hotel And Resort
- Harbor View Edgartown