We stayed at the Harbor View Hotel in Edgartown on Martha's Vineyard the early part of September 2008 and had a terrific stay!!Everything, from the initial booking, the check-in, the quality of the overnight room and housekeeping staff to the check-out was first-class. Easy access to downtown Edgartown, great ocean view. Would highly recommend this property to anyone. Can be pricy but if you stay alert for off-season promos and book mid-week, the rates tend to moderate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbor View Hotel offers guests spectacular views of the harbor, Chappaquiddick Island, and Edgartown light house. The resort sits at the end of North Water Street in Edgartown where it has welcomed families and returning guests for more than 100 years. Only minutes from downtown Edgartown, that offers its' guests an array activities from biking, shopping, dining, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Jetsetter, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harbor View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard
- Harbor View Hotel And Resort
- Harbor View Edgartown