Our family stayed at the Harbor View this past August. The location and views are fantastic, but that is all this hotel has to offer. The front desk over charged out account $4000.00 + and was very slow and rude about correcting their error. Middle management is incompetent and the manager was disinterested in returning calls.The problem took weeks to be resolved. We found a pink child's shirt inside one of the beds indicating that the sheets had not been changed since the previous guests had stayed. Sadly, we made the discovery after sleeping in the bed. The room was not ready for the promised check in time. The breakfast offerings were good, but the service was provided by inexperienced exchange students who were confused and generally not interested in making the dining experience enjoyable. Lock up your credit cards and run away form this $800.00+ a night-(mare) hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbor View Hotel offers guests spectacular views of the harbor, Chappaquiddick Island, and Edgartown light house. The resort sits at the end of North Water Street in Edgartown where it has welcomed families and returning guests for more than 100 years. Only minutes from downtown Edgartown, that offers its' guests an array activities from biking, shopping, dining, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Harbor View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel And Resort
- Harbor View Hotel Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard
- Harbor View Edgartown