We have stayed at the Harbor View for the past three summers and every stay has been wonderful. We travel with my parents who are older and need convenient rooms and not a lot of walking. We stayed in the main inn in the water view rooms and the views were gorgeous. The rooms aren't fancy, but they're comfortable and we don't spend a lot of time in them anyway. The housekeepers--especially Wendy--are wonderful and they treat us like family. The concierge staff are great and are very accommodating and patient. They were able to book some great boat trips for us which is difficult when one of our group is blind and has a hard time walking. The restaurant is very attractive and the food is good--solid New England fare including a clambake. The wrap-around porch is a beautiful spot to sit and watch the boats sail in and out of the harbor. We love the location of the Inn as we're close enough to walk to everything in town, but enough removed that it's nice and quiet in the evenings. We've enjoyed our time at the Harbor View and we will definitely be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbor View Hotel offers guests spectacular views of the harbor, Chappaquiddick Island, and Edgartown light house. The resort sits at the end of North Water Street in Edgartown where it has welcomed families and returning guests for more than 100 years. Only minutes from downtown Edgartown, that offers its' guests an array activities from biking, shopping, dining, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Harbor View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel And Resort
- Harbor View Hotel Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard
- Harbor View Edgartown