First, I must say that the staff is the nicest, most accommodating, pleasant group of people I have encountered at a hotel in years. Just a great group of people. My wife and I celebrated our first anniversary here and upon arrival we checked in and went to our room. The floor where we were staying was SOOO loud. There were little kids playing hockey (they even had a net set up in the hallway) and screaming and yelling. I went down to the front desk (I hate complaining) and they were so nice. They moved us to the main building and assured us that they had placed us far away from any kids. They were right! It was quiet and peaceful. Although I must warn noise sensitive people that the walls are thin so if you want to sleep past 7am be wary. We could hear the people walking above us, talking next to us and the machines turning on and off outside our window. All that aside it was a lovely time. Beautiful views, a great restaurant and bar and the best staff around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbor View Hotel offers guests spectacular views of the harbor, Chappaquiddick Island, and Edgartown light house. The resort sits at the end of North Water Street in Edgartown where it has welcomed families and returning guests for more than 100 years. Only minutes from downtown Edgartown, that offers its' guests an array activities from biking, shopping, dining, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Harbor View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard
- Harbor View Hotel And Resort
- Harbor View Edgartown