We spent 1 night here on a quick trip over to MV to visit family. The room was beautiful, clean and very spacious. The beds were comfortable even though mine was very squeaky and every time I rolled over I woke up. We had a porch that over looked the back of the hotel grounds and the pool. The bathrobes in the rooms were amazing and the bath products were very nice. It made me feel like I was at a spa. The staff were very friendly and the hotel is large enough that you feel like you have personal space but small enough to still have an Inn-like feel. The view from the porch on the front of the hotel is great, it overlooks Edgartown harbor and the lighthouse. The hotel is walking distance to all the shops and restaurants in the downtown area. We did not eat at the pub or restaurant but took a walk through and the food and menu looked great. Next time I go back I will definitely be dining there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbor View Hotel offers guests spectacular views of the harbor, Chappaquiddick Island, and Edgartown light house. The resort sits at the end of North Water Street in Edgartown where it has welcomed families and returning guests for more than 100 years. Only minutes from downtown Edgartown, that offers its' guests an array activities from biking, shopping, dining, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Harbor View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard
- Harbor View Hotel And Resort
- Harbor View Edgartown