My sister, mom and I took a quick girls trip to Boston and to Martha's Vineyard this past Saturday-Wednesday with a stay at Harbor View Hotel on Monday and Tuesday night. We loved the hotel, location, view and price point. With such a short stay, we spent most of one of the days driving around the island to see a little bit of everything, but we plan to come back again and there is no where else we would stay. Edgartown is beautiful and everything I thought Martha's Vineyard would be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbor View Hotel offers guests spectacular views of the harbor, Chappaquiddick Island, and Edgartown light house. The resort sits at the end of North Water Street in Edgartown where it has welcomed families and returning guests for more than 100 years. Only minutes from downtown Edgartown, that offers its' guests an array activities from biking, shopping, dining, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Jetsetter, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harbor View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard
- Harbor View Hotel And Resort
- Harbor View Edgartown