This was our 24th year at this hotel and it keeps getting better and better. There is actually no need to leave the property which is directly on the ocean facing the Edgartown Lighthouse. With a private beach, boat dock, olympic size swimming pool, 3 restaurants (including poolside lunch and beverages), a staff that goes out of their way to be of assistance, and a just a short scenic walk to downtown Edgartown, this place has it all. One of our favorite things to do is just sitting on the wrap-around front porch and looking at the water and nearby Chappaqudidick Island.
The Vineyard is a special place and I would highly recommend staying at the Harbor View if you visit the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbor View Hotel offers guests spectacular views of the harbor, Chappaquiddick Island, and Edgartown light house. The resort sits at the end of North Water Street in Edgartown where it has welcomed families and returning guests for more than 100 years. Only minutes from downtown Edgartown, that offers its' guests an array activities from biking, shopping, dining, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harbor View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel And Resort
- Harbor View Hotel Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard
- Harbor View Edgartown