We celebrated my husbands birthaday as well. From the minute we walked through the hotel lobby door, we had nothing but wonderful service. Our room was a tad small but very adequate, the king size bed was comfortable and the veiw from room 413 in the Main building was spectacular. Todd the concierge, Amanda the young front desk lady, Keiko our maid and Lisa and Miceal D from the hotel restaurants (Henry's and Water St) as well as a few people I didn't know the names of were really great. They all catered to our every need with a warm and genuine smile and with seasoned experience in their respective positions.
Location was ideal, quiet and a short walk to the rest of the downtown. The only negative to our weekend was a greasy restaurant exhaust smell (only from 7-11pm) I could detected from our room at night time when the windows were open.The room was a little hot but with the windows open it was wonderful until the smell would permeate the room. This did not bother my husband only me but it wouldn't keep me from visiting them again.
The customer service at this hotel was terrific.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbor View Hotel offers guests spectacular views of the harbor, Chappaquiddick Island, and Edgartown light house. The resort sits at the end of North Water Street in Edgartown where it has welcomed families and returning guests for more than 100 years. Only minutes from downtown Edgartown, that offers its' guests an array activities from biking, shopping, dining, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Harbor View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel And Resort
- Harbor View Hotel Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard
- Harbor View Edgartown