Spent the weekend at the Harborview - our favorite four-season hotel on the Vineyard. Booked before we knew tehy were having a New Years Eve event. Decided to participate and we were absolutely pleased with everything. The music, food, space, accents, fireworks were AMAZING. Great crowd. The hotel has always been a favorite as its a great size, very clean, and the staff is always available to help out. The restaurants are great places to hang out and grab food.
For those going to the Vineyard for the first time: VIEWS CANNOT BE BEAT.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbor View Hotel offers guests spectacular views of the harbor, Chappaquiddick Island, and Edgartown light house. The resort sits at the end of North Water Street in Edgartown where it has welcomed families and returning guests for more than 100 years. Only minutes from downtown Edgartown, that offers its' guests an array activities from biking, shopping, dining, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Harbor View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel And Resort
- Harbor View Hotel Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard
- Harbor View Edgartown