I had never been to Edgartown or Martha's Vineyard se for gago I tried to find a hotel that would fit my needs and comfort level. Vineyard Square was a hotel right where I wanted to be... I made a reservation months in advance of my arrival. This hotel is not pet friendly except for 2 rooms. I arrived and had several heavy bags and sailing gear. My kids sailed in a regatta there for 3 days! I found the hotel very dated! The bed and ac were great. There is no bellman to help with luggage. Parking is 2 blocks away... so leave your luggage curbside with someone and go park your car.
The restaurant attached to the hotel is not a part of the hotel. The restaurant was nice with a nice wine selection and good food. Don't order the NY strip! Mine came out thin, small and dried out. We did go a second night and everything else was good.
I would consider a different hotel in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Edgartown harbor and the historic waterfront district, this Martha’s Vineyard hotel is just steps from world class shopping and dining in downtown Edgartown. Guests gather on the welcoming porch and front garden square, share island experiences, and chat with the knowledgeable staff. Come visit and discover a mixture of "beach modern" style and warmth; an unexpected blend of history, popular art, spa services, harbor views and exceptional, upscale cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vineyard Square Hotel And Suites
- Vineyard Square Hotel Edgartown
- Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard