I stayed three nights at the Vineyard Square Hotel in one of the "Cozy" rooms. As a single traveller this room is just the right size with a larger bathroom than many of the chain hotels, it would also be fine for a couple. The staff are all friendly and knowledgeable about the hotel and the surrounding area. There are many shops, cafes and restaurants in 5 mins walk so location could not be better. There a rockers on the front porch to watch the world go by but there is also a very calming balcony with sea views and rockers on the 4th floor that feels like you are in a private world. The Wifi internet connectivity is free and first class. Having checked out the other places to stay as I walked around town I would say the Vineyard Square is hard to beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Edgartown harbor and the historic waterfront district, this Martha’s Vineyard hotel is just steps from world class shopping and dining in downtown Edgartown. Guests gather on the welcoming porch and front garden square, share island experiences, and chat with the knowledgeable staff. Come visit and discover a mixture of "beach modern" style and warmth; an unexpected blend of history, popular art, spa services, harbor views and exceptional, upscale cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vineyard Square Hotel And Suites
- Vineyard Square Hotel Edgartown
- Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard