The Charlotte Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Clarion Inn Martha's Vineyard(Edgartown)(Great Value!)
$181
$159
Harbor View Hotel(Edgartown)(Great Value!)
$229
Travelocity
Winnetu Oceanside Resort(Edgartown)(Great Value!)
$225
Pequot Hotel(Oak Bluffs)(Great Value!)
$109
Summercamp Hotel(Oak Bluffs)(Great Value!)
$199
Mansion House(Vineyard Haven)(Great Value!)
$184
The Seaside Inn(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$109
No availability for your dates from our partners
The Richard(Edgartown)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscoach housethe main housegreen roomimmaculate groundsport hopeart and antiquesmartha's vineyardpublic areassee separate reviewcharming hotelour honeymoonwe've stayedin seasoncookiespaularelaisconover
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 17, 2012

From the moment we arrived the charm and personality seduced us. These are innkeepers at their best, the attention to detail is unmatched. We could not have have a better stay - cant wait to return!

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed April 12, 2012

We visited Martha's Vineyard during the off-season on what turned out to be a very rainy Saturday. I was so pleased that we had an excuse to stay inside by the fire and enjoy this charming, warm, gorgeous inn. As there was only one other couple staying at the inn on this weekend, we had the pleasure of visiting with the owners and learned that they had bought the inn in 1971 or 1972. They visit England every November to find antiques with which to decorate. The place had a wonderfully intimate feeling of family and luxury combined. The service was impeccable, and breakfast in the morning was delicious. I had brought a friend from Italy, and I was so glad to have given him a true taste of some of our most charming and finest accommodations in the country.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Great hotel, loved how they are focused on taking care of the guest and how they got everything just right.

The best part was all of the little touches of antiques and all of the books to read. Also, the location was perfect since we could walk to everything!

Thank you to the staff at the Charlotte Inn! You are the best with clean rooms and the best service!

We will be back again soon!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 19, 2012

I love this hotel. It is very unique and original. The owners are are fantastic and do everything to make your stay very pleasant. I felt so relaxed and could really enjoy my stay in Marthas Vineyard! This hotel gives you a beautiful unique room, a cozy home with fireplace and dogs included and great food for breakfast. They did anything I needed and more which was especially great since I was getting married while on my sat in the Vineyard.
I will defiantly b back! When you go definitely book a room with a fireplace while worth the cost!

Room Tip: Get a room with a fireplace!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2012

My husband and I just came back from a weekend stay at the Charlotte Inn. It was more beautiful than on the website. The owners and staff were most attentive to our needs and offered us valuable information about the current activities on the island to help make our visit to MV more enjoyable. Everything they suggested from lunch to the museum was perfect..
The rooms at the inn were most comfortable and it was fun to see the dogs greet us upon our returns to the inn. Each room was warm and inviting and it was so nice to come back to the inn with the fire place glowing.
This is a definite must if you are looking for an English country home atmostphere. I know that we will return!
Pam and John Vasilik

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautiful. You can't miss with any of them.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple