“Give it a chance!!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

My advice is to ask for exactly what you want!! They are very accommodating should you have any dietary restrictions. Everything Ive ever ordered is fresh! I love the steamed dumplings, and steamed chicken & broccol! I could live on their broccoli!!!!! It's my local takeout venue, and I appreciate their consistency and good value!

There are newer reviews for China House

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Not too many options on mv so if you absolutely need to eat Chinese this is the place for you....it's just bland so keep it simple...e lo mein is ok.

Reviewed September 29, 2010

I chose Chinese because I like a lot of veggies. I usually LOVE Chinese. Was going to dine in, but TOO hot (no one in luncheon area should have been a sign), so I got take out lunch combo. Rating scale; 1-wouldn't eat, 5-fabulous, this rates a 2-only barely edible. Fried rice was practically tasteless. Good thing I asked for more duck sauce to make it taste palatable. (she only packed 1) Wanton soup tasted bad so I didn't eat. Chicken in cashew chicken was part meat and part fat. Ever bite into chicken and hit gristle and have to hide and take it out of your mouth? Ate the veggies and cashews. Not a good value at ANY price if you don't want to eat what you ordered! I'll go elsewhere...I deserve an ice cream for dessert to make up for that terrible meal

2  Thank Mainesqueeze
Reviewed July 2, 2009

Not fresh tasting at all. Borders on inedible. Avoid at all costs.

2  Thank kbiss
Reviewed May 30, 2009

I grew up on the Island and have had MUCH worse. Good lo mein and General Tso's in particular. I've never gotten sick from eating here and neither has anyone I know. No delivery available from any restaurants on the Island though.

1  Thank habana1987