“Beautiful!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Phila PA
“Beautiful!”
Reviewed August 3, 2011

My boyfriend & I went to this restaurant based on the fact that they had halumi cheese n the menu - I'm Greek - and very few places serve it. We didn't know what to expect and was wonderfully surprised! If you go before about 7 pm then you can get a table no problem, otherwise there is about a 30-40 minute wait. I ordered the Halibut and my BF ordered the paperdelle. The chef brought out our meals and answered a few questions that we had. The portion was very large and I had a hard time finishing it. The only negative was that our waiter was not very attentive as my BF's wine glass was empty after the appitizers and the chef was the one to notice and get it filled. People were dressed both casual & dressed up. Overall a wonderful meal - we will definately go back!!

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank ArleneG43

Holden, Massachusetts
“Deliciously worth every penny...”
Reviewed July 8, 2011

My husband and I go every summer to Chesca's for dinner... Usually alone but tonight ventured with my parents. My father is the finickiest of eaters... He found something to eat easily and loved every bite. We would highly recommend the Lobster Ravioli and Beef Tenderloin as well as the Clam Chowder for an appetizer. Can't wait for next summer so we can go back!

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank Suri723
Hamden, Connecticut
“best rest. in edgartown”
Reviewed August 12, 2010

never had a bad meal there. Great food and atmosphere!

St. Louis, MO
“EXCELLENT!”
Reviewed August 4, 2010

Chesca's was highly recommended by a few people who live on MV and this place did NOT disappoint! Everything we ate was scrumptious and satisfying. We had two appetizers, two entrees, four glasses of wine and it was still less expensive then a few other restaurants we tried on MV and more delicious! I absolutely love the Lobster Ravioli dish (their specialty)!! This was probably one of the most delicious dishes I have ever had. Our waiter Abby (sp?) was superb at her job and made us feel so welcome and comfortable. She recommended the Lobster Ravioli and I am so glad she did!! This is a fabulous restaurant at affordable prices. The ambiance is nice, casual and comfortable. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Ridgewood, New Jersey
“A Vineyard Tradition”
Reviewed May 18, 2010

My husband and I come to the Vineyard every summer, and our tradition is to save the first night for Chesca's. the rest of the year, I dream of our return - the fresh fish, the innovative desserts, the sweet chili glaze, and most of all - the Hot Gorgonzola Dip with Pancetta and Shrimp appetizer. Words can not describe this heavenly creation. I have tried to recreate it at home, but can not. You MUST go to Chesca's and try this! It's salty, it's creamy, it's the ultimate satisfying snack with a nice chilled white. Why waiting for this treat, we sit on rockers on the porch, watching the summer begin to unfold as tourists traipse by. Sometimes, on warm summer evenings, bands play in the courtyard, and I sit back, rock in my chair, await my delicious dinner, and think, "I am happy". We can't WAIT to visit Chesca's again!

1 Thank TeddyBear03