“Reasonably priced”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Stopped by for lunch and was not disappointed. I had the grilled flank steak salad and it was delicious. Husband had a hamburger and had no complaints. Staff was friendly and the atmosphere casual. Aside from the several lobster rolls I had on this trip, it's that salad I keep remembering.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

On a recent visit to Edgartown, massachusetts I stopped at the Wharf Pub for lunch and had a fantastic fried fish sandwich...It was so good I wish i had gone back for a second time...The fish was fresh and the fries were yummy.. We had excellent service and the prices were very reasonable...The Wharf Pub restaurant has been here for years and it has really improved with time...I would definitely go back here and suggest it to anyone visiting the island....

Reviewed June 24, 2013

If your looking for the causal family place where you will not see pink bermuda shorts with whales on them - go to the Wharf. Perfect for the family with small kids - downtown near the water.

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

This is one great place to eat in Edgartown. This was actually my second choice for our dinner but I have no regrets!
Food was sumptuous!!
My daughter had the steak, which was cooked to perfection! I had the pasta with clam, which was superb!!!
Service was great and although the crowd was a little older, the ambiance was cozy.
Highly-recommended!!!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

We needed lunch and this place was pretty highly rated. Just off the harbor, we were content to sit in the pub so we could get in and out.

The bartender raved about the clam chowder so we started with that. Even as we ate he went on and on about it winning the annual clam chowder competition held each summer. I will admit it was pretty good. I am not sure it was THAT good.

We then had a mozzarella panini. The sandwich was large, packed with tomatoes, basil and dressed with a pesto mayo. The cheese oozed out of the sides so we definitely did not get cheated, even for a $10.00 sandwich.

Given the high prices on the island, I though Wharf's prices were reasonable, the service was excellent and the food was good. But that chowder, just a little full of themselves.