“Anniversary Dinner” 4 of 5 bubbles

Atria
Ranked #7 of 67 Restaurants in Edgartown
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
nashua,new hampshire
“Anniversary Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

My wife and I went here to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We were certainly not disappointed. We sat on the porch area which I highly recommend. It did seem to be much quieter here than in the main dining area. When made the reservation, I mentioned the celebration and we were treated to a complimentary glass of champagne. It really was a very nice touch. Our food was delicious and the service was excellent. It certainly is a wonderful place to go and celebrate!!

Boston, Ma
“fabuloso!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

Sooo good... my sister and I had a lovely weekend on the vineyard and this restaurant was recommended to us by the wonderful host at the 1720 House. Fabulous! I had the walk lobster and my sister chose the steak... amazingly good.

Harding, NJ
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

We have never put a review on trip Advisor, but after years of spectacular dining at Atria we had to share. Whether you are looking for an awesome burger in the Brick Cellar or fine dining at Atria...Christian and Greer along with Michael, have created a delicious upscale dining experience. Everything is fresh and farm to table. The sea bass this evening ( caught by Christian) was unbelievable and the calamari is the best on the Vineyard. The wine selection by John Cliff truly compliments your meal. We have been fans of Atria's for years. The attention to detail, wonderful service and exceptional food make it our favorite island restaurant. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank CKHarding
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great burger downstairs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

We made a last-minute reservation in the downstairs bar/winecellar area. The atmosphere was lively, service prompt and the bacon cheeseburger delicious! Recommended for a fun, not-too-stuffy meal.

River Vale, New Jersey, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food, service, atmosphere, truffle French fries a must!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

We dined here for dinner on Friday night at the recommendation of a friend. We sat upstairs for dinner and had a wonderful meal. The wine selection was great with fairly priced. My husband ordered the swordfish which at first was undercooked. Our waitress immediately offered to send back which is not something we like to do. She was persuasive and so nice about it that my husband agreed. When his meal returned a few moments later, it was one of the most delicious meals we have ever had. I had the tuna special which was very fresh but a little bland for my taste. We ordered a side of the truffle French fries which were AMAZING! If you go here you must order a basked for the table, they truly are delicious.

• Visited July 2013