“great island food”
Review of Atria

Atria
Ranked #10 of 66 Restaurants in Edgartown
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Laval, Quebec
“great island food”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Across the street from the Hob Knob.
What a good surprise: the Brick Cellar Bar with the Atria menu !
Scallops of course !

Visited April 2013

Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts
“Culinary delight and romantic!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

My wife and I got married on the Island and spent a romantic evening enjoying the culinary delights of this gem. We told the staff to bring out whatever they suggested we eat and it was an experience we will never forget. Lovely ambiance and superbly cooked food. Looking forward to celebrating our first anniversary there!

• Visited March 2012
Oak Bluffs, Massachusetts
“Can't Wait to go Back!”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Went to Atria with my wife for the first time recently and was really impressed with both the service and the atmosphere. Nice table by a fireplace, best swordfish I've ever had and my wife's rib roast was cooked to perfection. I highly recommend Atria - we're definitely going back!

• Visited January 2013
Edgartown, Massachusetts
“A Year Round Culinary Pleasure”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

My wife and I have been going to Atria since 2004. We have always been impressed with the level of service, atmosphere and fine cuisine. We have many fond memories there of our time spent together and with friends: A special dinner 2 days before the birth of our son, a 40th Birthday celebration, a wine tasting dinner under the outdoor canopy in July.

One of it's best features is choice. You can choose an upscale atmosphere upstairs, or a cozy, hip and relaxing atmosphere in the downstairs Brick Cellar. You can choose between their signature Wok Fried Lobster or from a menu of incredible speciality burgers.

The wine and beer lists are second to none, with the best wine steward on the island in season. For the beer lover, like myself, the beer selections are from all over the world with every major style represented. 6 beers on tap and 20 or more in 12oz and 22oz bottles.

Atria is a consistently great dining experience run by a staff that is passionate and caring about what they do. They care so much that the Brick Cellar is open year round, not a common trait within a seasonal economy.

Tonight's meal, was as memorable as the first.
I highly recommend Atria to locals and visitors alike.

• Visited January 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Great Place Any Time Of Year!”
Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

Had some really wonderful meals there this past Summer, but what a treat to have Atria available during the Winter months too! Classic Vineyard fare is always available matched to the offerings of the season, as well as their list of famous burgers and equally yummy comfort food. The Frenchy & Fast Eddie burgers top my list of favorites - great every night they are open and available 2 for 1 on Sunday's! The place has plenty of space for parties, weddings, and special events, with a sense of intimacy equally suited for a family dinner out or a romantic evening for two. The staff is friendly, attentive, and aims to please!

1 Thank nmcatt