“Customer Service can be tweaked”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Humphreys of Edgartown
Ranked #53 of 69 Restaurants in Edgartown
Reviewed July 6, 2007

I LOVE Humphrey's and always stop in Edgartown and Oak Blffs for their GREAT food. I was very disappointed to find the girls in the Edgartown store were not so helpful this July week. The girls in the Oak Bluffs location are SUPER!! And constantly checking on me telling me they were sorry my order was behind. I don't mind waiting at all...and thought how sweet of them to keep checking on me.

Edgartown shop needs some work there. Some of the girls need a pick me up in attitude. Just a thought....when you spend a pretty penny in there you should get service with a smile :)

I will probaly stick to OB location from now on....

Reviewed June 29, 2005

Dont leave the island without having a sandwich at Humphreys, locations in all three down island towns. We bought one sandwich and split it, it was sooo huge! Great place!

1  Thank jilles1