“Great breakfast, brunch and lunch”

Lucky Hank's Restaurant & Cafe
Ranked #6 of 66 Restaurants in Edgartown
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
“Great breakfast, brunch and lunch”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

It is about 1/2 mile out if the main town, which can keep the crowds down and allowed us to sit right down around 1 pm for lunch on a Saturday during high season. I had the field green salad with lobster salad on the side, and would definitely order it again. My husband had the vegetable pita and loved it. The coffee was so good I had two cups ( free refill ) which I almost never do. The breakfast food I saw at other tables looked great, with large portions.

Apollo Beach, Florida
“Good Food”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

This restaurant is small and quaint with very good food. My husband and I ordered the special of the evening which was sautéed skate. It was yummy served with black beans and summer squash. We splurched and had dessert, the warm peach pie, what a winner and well worth the calories. It is best to make reservations as weekends are busy.

• Visited July 2014
“Good stop for a light lunch while biking!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We had started in Oak Bluffs headed for Katama and wanted a light lunch and some liquids to rehydrate. My daughter enjoyed the Caesar Salad and I liked the Veggie Pita(not roasted veggies ).
The server was friendly and refilled our iced tea without being asked. The atmosphere is nice and our simple needs were met.

Sandwich, Massachusetts
“Lusky Hanks was the best overall dining experience we've had ever.”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

The food was wonderful. The atmosphere was as comfortable as being at home in my own kitchen. The servers were very attentive and sensitive to our food alergies. I would go back again and again, and would highly reccomend Lucky Hanks.

Bethesda, MD
“Consistently good”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

We were on the island over July 4th and felt lucky to get a reservation at one of our favorite restaurants on this part of the island (our house is in Vineyard Haven). My wife the vegetarian had plenty of choices and me who prefers fish similarly was pleased. The wine and beer menu was limited but adequate for our tastes. Not sure I understand the more recent criticisms.