“Good Food”

Lucky Hank's Restaurant & Cafe
Ranked #7 of 67 Restaurants in Edgartown
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Apollo Beach, Florida
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

This restaurant is small and quaint with very good food. My husband and I ordered the special of the evening which was sautéed skate. It was yummy served with black beans and summer squash. We splurched and had dessert, the warm peach pie, what a winner and well worth the calories. It is best to make reservations as weekends are busy.

• Visited July 2014

“Good stop for a light lunch while biking!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

We had started in Oak Bluffs headed for Katama and wanted a light lunch and some liquids to rehydrate. My daughter enjoyed the Caesar Salad and I liked the Veggie Pita(not roasted veggies ).
The server was friendly and refilled our iced tea without being asked. The atmosphere is nice and our simple needs were met.

Sandwich, Massachusetts
“Lusky Hanks was the best overall dining experience we've had ever.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

The food was wonderful. The atmosphere was as comfortable as being at home in my own kitchen. The servers were very attentive and sensitive to our food alergies. I would go back again and again, and would highly reccomend Lucky Hanks.

Bethesda, MD
“Consistently good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

We were on the island over July 4th and felt lucky to get a reservation at one of our favorite restaurants on this part of the island (our house is in Vineyard Haven). My wife the vegetarian had plenty of choices and me who prefers fish similarly was pleased. The wine and beer menu was limited but adequate for our tastes. Not sure I understand the more recent criticisms.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad choice”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

I have no idea how this place got these good reviews. Dinner was lousy and expensive. Service was poor. Truly one of the worst values on the island.

1 Thank Dan B