“What a great place!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We decided to stop for breakfast after arriving on the Vineyard. Now that the large crowds are gone this was a perfect time to try it. The place is so adorable and comfortable. We were immediately greeted with a smile, like we were old family members stopping by. The tables are set in mismatched dishes and mugs and all different colors which actually adds to the ambience. Coffee came quickly, a good indication, that we would be attended to efficiently. Breakfast options are plentiful. I ordered an Omelet with vegetables a plenty and they accommodated my request to make it with egg whites. There was an order for French Toast with apples and Eggs Benedict. All where great and the coffee just kept on coming. This is a great place to sit, read the paper and enjoy a good meal. I can't wait to try lunch or dinner. Hopefully, they will be open all winter.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Decided to go to somewhere we haven't been on MV and found Hanks! Unpretentious, cozy, absolutely delicious food! The menu was limited but there is something for everyone...the vegetarian, the meat lover, the seafood addict...it is all there! We will definitely make this a regular spot!

Reviewed September 21, 2013

My husband and I have been lucky enough to eat at some fabulous restaurants all over the world but I can honestly say the food here was some of the most delicious we have ever had. The clam chowder and meat loaf are to die for, and my green salad with pears was fresh and delicious. I can't wait to go here again and dreams of this food alone would be enough to bring me back from London to the Vineyard. Decor, atmosphere and service were all great too. Highly recommended for an unpretentious, casual dining experience.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

This restaurant was fantastic. From the decor to the meal to the wonderful service you they definitely pay attention to the details. We had our young daughter with us and they catered to her and gave a wonderfully well balanced meal (you never get fruit and a veggie with a kids entree in a nice restaurant). They really care for their customers and I would go back again next time in town.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Went here with a group of girls for a special event...atmosphere was perfect on the screened porch--sweet little lights, a bit cool, and not too loud. Food was very good--while the reason I ordered my dish--blue cheese mashed potatoes--left much to be desired, my steak was cooked perfectly and as I ordered it (rare of course!) and the greens sauteed with garlic were perfect aw well--not too bitter, not too oily or salty. Overall a great dinner. Loved the mason jars for wine glasses!

1  Thank evjolin