“Amazing Upscale Casual Dinner” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
“Amazing Upscale Casual Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

Dined here with another couple this past Sunday night. Since it was the off-season, we almost had the whole restaurant to ourselves. We had a table upstairs with a nice view of the entire upstairs and the street below. We started off with some drinks. My appletini was perhaps the best I ever had. The bartender was very friendly. Our waiter was equally friendly and attentive. We had the bacon scallops for starters, which were very good. I had a lobster pasta dish and my husband had a steak. Both were delicious, well portioned and beautifully plated. The interior is contemporary with some traditional touches and while the space is very open it is also cozy. Highly recommend to anyone looking for an upscale casual restaurant on MV.

• Visited March 2013

Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Welcomed addition to MV”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

Have been going to MV since I was 8 years old so have seen many restaurants pop up. Nice to see the old David Ryan's go. It was tired. Eleven North looks beautiful inside. Clean, modern and bright. I have been for both dinner and lunch with and without my kids and every experience has been excellent. If you haven't been since they initially opened...go back. The menu has gotten even better and the specials are amazing. I love the two levels (very different feel on each level) and the bar scene is lots of fun.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank AudraBoettcher
Boston, Massachusetts
“Upscale without pretension”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

Dined at Eleven North this past Saturday night and we really enjoyed it. It was packed but we greeted quickly and warmly and brought right to our table. The environment is nice and upscale but not stale, formal or boring. We sat near the bar, which was very energetic. I can understand how some people might find it too loud, it was indeed loud, but we like it that way since we had our 2 year old with us. The bartender was super personable and we look forward to returning for drinks. Our waitress was very sweet and paid extra attention to our 2 year old, which we appreciated. They also made us whatever we wanted for him (grilled cheese). Our food was very good too. The portions were big. We especially enjoyed the Morning Glory Salad and Vegetable Tempura. They were unfortunately out of a few entrees, but this isn't totally unreasonable considering how busy it was and that's the off-season. All in all we had a great time and plan to return soon.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“This is the worst restaurant on martha's vineyard”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012

The only nice thing to say about this new restaurant is that they did a nice paint job.

The food was so bad that we walked out as soon as we saw our sad sad entrees hit the table.

My husband and i have probably eaten at every restaurant on the island, from pub to fine dining, and i would rate eleven north somewhere near dumpster diving - maybe worse. Our "tuna martini" app was obviously from frozen tuna, and totally unseasoned. The salad was a bunch of lettuce tossed in vinegar. My husband's "medium rare" steak hit the table still mooing, a hilarious comparison to my dry, hard as a hockey puck unseasoned pork.

I cannot stress enough what a disaster this place is.

Don't go. Save yourself.

4 Thank Hmsjennifish
Atlanta, Georgia
“Upscale restaurant.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

Tried this place and it was decent. Service was okay and the food was good, But, nothing special. A little too over the top for me and somewhat pricey for what you get. Even by Vineyard standards. Ordered the fried oysters, which consisted of five oysters presented on a bed of salt. I would have preferred a little more substance vs. the art of presentation.

Visited December 2012