“Great Place to Cool Off”
Review of The Scoop Shack

The Scoop Shack
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Edgartown
Description: The Scoop Shack is a Mom and Pop ice cream shop located in Edgartown, MA on the beautiful island of Martha's Vineyard. Our Homemade ice cream is made from the finest ingredients in small batches right here in our shop. After years of culinary training and stints in two Michelin star restaurants I decided to try and make the best ice cream I had ever tasted. I truly believe that we have done that, and I hope that you do too.
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Outstanding ice cream and other sweets. We tried several different flavors and they were all great! Excellent variety of flavors, cones and they give generous portions.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We did limit ourselves to one flavor....s'mores....but we keep going back for more. We can't seem to move on to other ice cream shops because this ice cream is so good!!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Delicious home-made ice cream on Dock Strret ( the waterfront). We had Mad Martha's last year during our visit as it was so highly recommended but we thought it was "just Ok" the Scoop Shack ice cream was very creamy ( but also soft on a hot day!) and there was a large selection of flavors. We were very pleased and will try it again on our fall visit !

Reviewed August 16, 2013

A good variety of flavours, tasters if you're not sure, a variety of cones and cups and well priced, generous portions. Not as crowded as other ice ream parlours in town, but just as good.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

What a great taste! Ice creams are fantastic, huge range of candies, toppings etc. they have a Hawaiian ice shake that's kids go crazy for (huge sugar rush). And the ice yogurt is terrific too. Finally the service - amazing. My son dropped his Hawaiian ice shake 10 minutes after we left. An employee spotted us outside and immediately took him to get another one!