“Sink your teeth into this tour!”

Edgartown Tour Company - Tours
Ranked #1 of 11 Tours in Edgartown
More attraction details
Owner description: All tours available daily!Edgartown Walking Tour: A walking timeline of Martha's Vineyard. Focus on history, architecture, whaling and ecology.Amity Walking Tour: Visit scenes from JAWS and discuss the production and impact of this classic film.Stand-Up Paddle Boarding Tours/Lessons: This growing spot is the hottest way to play on the water. A little instruction goes a long way, and we know where to take you!All-Island Tours: The best way to visit the unique towns on Martha's Vineyard; customized for you! Reservations available at the Paper Store in Edgartown!
Reviewed September 18, 2012

My wife & I strongly recommend this very informative, informal and highly entertaining tour to any fan of the film, Jaws. For an hour plus, our guide Mike led a group of ten around Edgarton pointing out locations from the film. He included numerous fun & interesting facts along the way. In my opinion the $20 price was well worth the experience. Nothing fishy here just enjoy.

4  Thank Chris L

Reviewed August 14, 2012

My family of 5 took the guided walking tour of "Amity" around Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard with Mike today. He did a fantastic job. He knows the town and the movie Jaws equally well. He engaged my whole family including our 9 year old son who is already a Jaws movie buff. I would recommend this tour with Mike for travelers of all ages. Especially fun this week as it is "Shark Week" on the Discovery Channel!

3  Thank tangOtangO1
Reviewed August 14, 2012

My party of 3 arranged for a private walking tour of Edgartown with Mike, who agreed to a meeting time and location that was convenient for us. Mike tailored the tour to our interests and made it a most enjoyable and interesting tour of this historic town. While only a seasonal resident of the Vineyard, he had clearly done his homework on the history of the town, including it's buildings, streets, people. He even was familiar with the beautiful vegitation. Mike didn't seem to be concerned about the time our tour was taking, which ended up being close to 2 hours. I recommend this tour company without reservation. I do however suggest that Mike set up a web site to better market his services.

4  Thank Austin A
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We took the Jaws Tour with Mike today.Even though some on the tour were Jaws experts we found the tour very enjoyable and interesting.We look forward to seeing the film again
Charles,Ruth,Annelie andkate(Ireland)

4  Thank Charles M
Reviewed August 10, 2012

On the vineyard with friends, one of whom is a huge Jaws fan, so we decided to take this tour. I was a little sceptical because I am not a big movie buff, though I did watch the movie the night before. I was pleasantly surprised with how knowledgable Mike was, amist the many many interesting Jaws facts from lighting and production, along with an incredible array of MV historical tid-bits including what it was like for people on the island during the filming. We were so happy we decided to take this tour. Definitely worth the money and time!

3  Thank Eric M