I traveled to the Winnetu because my family was visiting from another country at the middle of May. I traveled with a total of 11 people from ages 5 to 87, and there was something for all of us at the hotel. We stayed in 4 different suites that were very nice and there was plenty of room. The best part about them is that they have an extra half bathroom. The hotel had a giant chess set, foosball table, ping pong tables, Frisbee, and other countless games. The pool was incredibly warm, so we were able to go in it even though it was a bit chilly. There is a beautiful pond with really nice andrionack chairs to sit and relax. The beach walk is about 5 minutes and the beach is huge. The breakfast was included in our stay and it was excellent. The best employee was Chip from Romania by far who was very helpful and helped me fix a confusion with the breakfast bills. All in all an excellent vacation!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only resort located directly at South Beach, Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard. Opened in year 2000, featuring 54 air-conditioned studios and suites and one and two-bedroom cottages. Over 80 private townhouses and homes also available for rent. Offering a complimentary Children's Day Program (in season); Parent/Toddler Program; heated swimming pools; tennis; yoga and fitness classes; Fitness Center; Concierge Services; life-size, outdoor chess; putting green; and shuttle service to Edgartown. Optional activities include: Children's Evening Program; Teen Program; weekly clambakes; sunset water taxi cruise to Edgartown; and Two-Island Adventure Trip to our sister Resort on Nantucket, The Nantucket Hotel. Ocean-view, family-friendly, casually upscale restaurant, The Dunes located on-site. Resort open mid-April through late October. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Winnetu Oceanside Hotel Edgartown
- Winnetu Oceanside Edgartown
- Winnetu Resort
- Winnetu Oceanside Resort Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard