When we got to Fallon at 10:00pm we had a mix up in rooms they had assigned us, there for we had no room. They is nobody on the property to help you and Carol the manager was on a trip. We call the inn phone and it only went to voice mail. The hostess at the inn restaurant gave us an emergency number to call an that was LIsa. Lisa was prompt and corrected the mix up, she came over to the inn the next morning to get us a key, and she could not have been more pleasant and helpful. Sometimes things just go wrong and thanks to Lisa our vacation was saved and the stay at The Fallon was very pleasant and enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Sydney (formerly The Fallon), an intimately sized boutique Edgartown hotel. Completely renovated and refreshed in 2015, this chic jewel is located in the heart of Edgartown above the renowned l'etoile restaurant. Featuring 8 stylish Edgartown hotel accommodations, The Sydney is your key to an exclusive and relaxing Martha's Vineyard vacation. The name "Sydney" means "wide island south of the water" -- an ideal description of Martha's Vineyard. Our boutique Edgartown hotel is a small but distinctive fixture in central Edgartown -- a magnificent Victorian home built in 1892 by Captain Charles W. Fisher, with an intact lawn and lovely architectural details. That's why we call The Sydney a "small jewel on a wide isle." It's petite, chic and perfectly located. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fallon Of Edgartown Hotel Edgartown
- The Sydney Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard