Carol at The Fallon of Edgartown made my engagement very memorable. My fiancé coordinated getting flowers delivered from Donarama's, and Carol made it work and decorated the room without him there! So sweet!
Our only gripe is really just the high prices of lodging in Edgartown. The rooms were well cared for but small, especially for the price.
The Adirondack chairs on the front lawn are very nice to enjoy your breakfast on a nice sunny day! Thanks Carol!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Sydney (formerly The Fallon), an intimately sized boutique Edgartown hotel. Completely renovated and refreshed in 2015, this chic jewel is located in the heart of Edgartown above the renowned l'etoile restaurant. Featuring 8 stylish Edgartown hotel accommodations, The Sydney is your key to an exclusive and relaxing Martha's Vineyard vacation. The name "Sydney" means "wide island south of the water" -- an ideal description of Martha's Vineyard. Our boutique Edgartown hotel is a small but distinctive fixture in central Edgartown -- a magnificent Victorian home built in 1892 by Captain Charles W. Fisher, with an intact lawn and lovely architectural details. That's why we call The Sydney a "small jewel on a wide isle." It's petite, chic and perfectly located. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fallon Of Edgartown Hotel Edgartown
- The Sydney Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard