“Best Massage ever!”
Review of Yoga On The Vine

Yoga On The Vine
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Our boutique yoga studio offers a variety of yoga classes for every body. We believe yoga is for everyone. Yoga on the Vine is a collective of skilled and knowledgeable teachers from a variety of traditions. With our decades of combined experience we seek to provide the most supportive, uplifting and welcoming environment for your yoga practice. We offer classes for all levels, private instruction, indoor and outdoor classes, and SUP yoga on our beautiful island of Martha's Vineyard. We also specialize in private events, whether it be for vacation, a bridal event, or corporate team building, and can help you create the perfect, unforgettable experience for your group.
Reviewed January 25, 2010

We recently traveled to Vail for a ski trip and had the amazing experience of having a massage with Sebastian at conscious massage. It was the best massage ever. Sebastian not only completely relaxes you but he is able to work on troublesome areas so that the massage is very individualised and effective.My husband skis and was feeling quite broken after a few days of skiing in difficult conditions. On one particular day he was so worn out that even breathing was an effort. We organised a massage with Sebastian for the next morning and the results were amazing. He had a new vigor and energy that allowed him to enjoy his favorite passtime again. He was like a new man.I was also extremely fortunate to have a massage with Sebastian. I have a very painful knot in my neck that constantly troubles me. I have had several massages before to try and alleviate it but none have been very successful. Sebastian's massage completely relieved me of this knot and its pain.Something no one has been able to do before. Sebastian is very pleasant and warm . He will come out to your hotel so that the entire experience is easy and convenient. He is extremely attentive to your needs and accomodating. I highly recommend his massage services.

1  Thank margaridalance
"island"
in 3 reviews
"mv"

Reviewed December 16, 2009

This place is the total body change, it is an enlightening experience and is relaxing. Words cannot describe it, you could have the worst day and come out of there feeling better than ever. Sebastian is really great, and he will set you right!

1  Thank wesmoney
Reviewed December 10, 2009

Conscious Massage is the perfect place to escape and rejuvenate. The location is beautiful - a garden, trees, a fountain. As you walk up the stairs to the studio you can get an overhead view of the beauty around you and your eyes begin to relax. Then you walk into the studio, which is all wood lit up by the sun. The windows are open, yet you fell private (due to being up one flight). It is comfortable and inviting. Sebastian was warm and courteous, displaying expert knowledge of where to work, listening to my body as it began to relax. He breathes with you and gets to the spot - either with a strong or soft touch.
The setting, environment, and massage were all conducive to great relaxation. The rest of my day was peaceful and spiritual. I took the goodness with me!
IS BEAUTIFUL - FLOWERS, TREES AND EVEN A FOUNTAIN. AS YOU WALK UP THE STAIRS TO THE STUDIO, ONE GETS AN OVERHEAD VIEW OF THE BEAUTY AROUND YOU. YOUR EYES BEGIN TO RELAX. WHEN YOU ENTER THE SPACE, IT IS WARM AND INVITING, BEAUTIFUL WOOD LIT UP BY THE SUN SHINING IN THE ROOM, ONE FEELS PRIVATE (DUE TO BEING UP ONE LEVEL). SEBASTIAN WAS WARM AND COURTEOUS, DISPLAYING EXPERT KNOWLEDGE OF WHERE TO WORK, LISTENING TO MY BODY AS IT BEGAN TO RELAX. HE BREATHES WITH YOU AND GETS TO SPOT - WITH EITHER A STRONG OR SOFT TOUCH. THE SETTING, THE ENVIRONMENT, THE MASSAGE WERE ALL CONDUCIVE TO GREAT RELAXATION. THE REST OF MY DAY WAS PEACEFUL AND SPIRITUAL. I TOOK THE GOODNESS WITH ME!

2  Thank Sscrawf
Reviewed December 8, 2009

I loved my experience with Jess and Sebastian, they are wonderful thoughtful people that center in on you and feel what you need and work that into your massage. It is a massage from the inside out! My massage was ultimate in relaxation and rejuvenation!

1  Thank elephantlove