“Neat, clean, & pet friendly. Highly recommended!”
45 Hamblen Way
45 Hamblen Way 45 0508 011 (Large)
Check Availability
P1000172 45H MBR (Large) 45 Hamblen Way
P1000171 (Large).JPG
MVVH May 2008 016 (Large) 45 Hamblen Way
MVVH May 2008 030 (Large) 45 Hamblen Way
MVVH May 2008 020 (Large)
P1000143 (Large).JPG
July 2010 37 Hamblen Way in background
July 2010
P1120645.JPG
MVVH 37 Hamblen Way July 2010
P1120699.JPG
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 30 reviews

Reviews from our community

ericl1098
ericl1098
“Neat, clean, & pet friendly. Highly recommended!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012 for a stay in September 2012
people found this review helpful

For those looking for a clean, Pet Friendly rental, this home is perfect.

This is the third time I've stayed with Martha's Vineyard Vacation Homes, and we plan on returning again. The houses are neat, clean, and well maintained. We absolutely love the fact that the homes are Pet Friendly. The location in Edgartown is terrific. House is on a secluded and quiet piece of property which makes for a very relaxing setting. Located two minutes from State Beach and 10 minute to South Beach in Katama, the location is ideal for a family looking to go to the beach.

The owner is fabulous to deal with, and we're looking forward to returning next year.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleanliness and condition of the home, plus their Pet Friendly policy.
Liked least: We have no complaints.
Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
MrPklon
Rohnert Park, California
“Lovely, quiet and spacious rental worked for us!”
Reviewed August 12, 2011 for a stay in May 2011
people found this review helpful

We stayed here for a week during our daughter's wedding week. It was a spacious, clean getaway from all the hectic commotion related to the wedding events. Everything was in order and working when we got there. Clif and his property mgt. crew responded to our needs in timely fashion, even though the issue was more our own than theirs.

Only minor issue was the kitchen didn't have all the right gadgets we needed, nothing critical, but we're foodies so we didn't have exactly the right tool.

Traveling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Rugged travelers
Vermont
Reviewed September 28, 2010 for a stay in September 2010

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
NJ
Reviewed September 20, 2010 for a stay in September 2010

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
Management Response
Sep 20, 2010
This review is about my very small two bedroom home NOT my much larger three bedroom home. I have a policy of "guaranteed clean." I ask my guests to call me immediately if anything needs cleaning or replacing after my housekeeper cleans the home. I did not receive any negative feedback from this guest. I have NEW pillows in storage. This is a NO frills home and my rates for this home in September reflect the NO frills which many folks appreciate. I have many photos that very accurately depict my small two bedroom home. The photos are up to date and demonstrate EXACTLY what the decor is in the home. I have pride in insuring that I disclose all things about my homes BEFORE folks make their final decision to rent from me. I continue to guarantee a clean home with central air-conditioning, free wifi, and free linens and towels.
Ludlow Falls Ohio

Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
New York
Reviewed August 19, 2010 for a stay in August 2010
person found this review helpful

Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
$195
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing