“Ice Cream for Ice Cream Cake”
Review of Vineyard Scoops

Vineyard Scoops
Ranked #5 of 6 Dessert in Edgartown
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My cousin made an ice cream cake while we were on vacation and we got our ice cream here. It was fairly close to our rental and the person who took care of us was friendly and funny.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I had a wonderful Black Raspberry scoop of ice cream. The texture was unique and the flavor was wonderful. It was a great treat on a hot day. It is a small shop, so there are not many tables available. They had a large assortment of toppings, so you could really create a unique dessert for yourself.

There didn't appear to be any restrooms, but the Visitor Center on Church Street has restrooms. It's pretty close.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

I never like to give a bad or even average review but being truthful I have to say this was an average or below ice-cream experience. I probably get a yen for a Butterscotch Sundae once a year and this year it was while we were on MV. Scoops vanilla ice cream is just ok and the butterscotch sauce was below average. Def not high or even medium quality...it tasted like what you could buy at the local grocer over the counter. Sorry to say we would not go back..sorry Scoops, its off to Mad Martha's for me next time.

1  Thank Barefootinnkeeper
Reviewed August 22, 2012

In New England having marshmallow is paramount to the sundae experience but I still indulged and enjoyed my expensive sundae. Good icecream and hot fudge.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Fresh homemade ice cream. Order the single scoop and it will do the trick. great sized scoop. Naturally, had to visit this place more than once!