“Great seaside restaurant”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Columbia, South Carolina
“Great seaside restaurant”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I would give this 5 stars, but the price could be a little more affordable. The food however was excellent, and the service was good as well. Many of the dishes were very inventive for seafood. All of the food was fresh. My friends and I had cocktails which were excellent although overpriced. The ambiance is second to none on the water in MV (at least from my limited experience in MV).

I would definitely come back.

• Visited June 2012

• Thai first
Irvine, California
“Terrific Experience”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

PRICEY - but, the food was great, one of the best filet's every, right up there with Ruth Chris or Mortons. My wife had the lobster Mac and cheese. She ate 1/3, then I ate another 1/3. Couldn't finish - really great, very rich and enough for 2 people.

Visited June 2012
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“WAY overpriced”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

My wife and I went in for drinks and the view and if we had just stuck with that we would have been fine. As the drinks were good, if overpriced and the view was fantastic. However we got hungry and convinced ourselves not to get up and go somewhere else. Big mistake. By far the most expensive meal during the week I was there, which isn't necessarily bad, and easily the worst meal as well. I actually had a steak two nights later for $18 bucks that was twice as good as the $46 dollar disappointed one I got at Atlantic. My wife was very disappointed in her meal as well and $150 later I was looking forward to oatmeal at breakfast. Easily the most expensive, bad meal I've ever had.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Jeff P
Boston
“Great Lunch on the Water!”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

During a recent visit to MV we visited the Atlantic for lunch. It was a great experience. They open at noon and we arrived early to get a table right on the deck with fantastic views of the harbor and the amazing boats.

The food was excellent - both flavorful and reasoably healthy. While the crab salad could have had a bit more crab it had wonderful mangos and fruit and was delicisous. My wife had the tuna sandwich and it was huge and tasty. The truffle fries alone are reason to return.

Service was terrfic. Our waitress was attentive, pleasant and knowledgeable about the food.

The downside, of course, because of Edgertown and the pime location, is the price. This is not a cheap place. If you go for lunch, however, and don't overdo the drinks, I would say itis truly worth it for both the food and the amazing views. You willnot forget it.

Have a great lunch and enjoy the Vineyard.

• Visited June 2012
New York City, New York
“Great place and nice atmosphere”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

My most favorate place in Edgartown! Good food, good service and new views over the harbor.

• Visited May 2012