“Great location but bland tasteless food served with a bit of attitude”
Review of Edgartown Deli - CLOSED

Edgartown Deli
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Ringoes, New Jersey
“Great location but bland tasteless food served with a bit of attitude”
Reviewed September 3, 2011

Had a very expensive tasteless chicken salad sub.....whilst my son enjoyed the wings and fries....was directed as matter of factly to a vending machine for drinks.....I remember this to be rather poor when I ate there a few years ago.....not the place to go for a real Grinder....you'd think their prime locale on Main st would mean that they're good but in reality they're just servin up very pricey mediocre food to hungry tourists that are one time customers

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Fitedoc

Long Island, NY
“Nerve!”
Reviewed August 11, 2011

They actually refused to serve me breakfast after I had been waiting on line for 10 minutes. Took the breakfast order of the couple in front of me, and then told me I could have a hamburger, but no eggs.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank ArtF_52
Northeast
“A Hidden Gem”
Reviewed August 11, 2011

If your in Edgartown I would highly suggest going here for a sandwich. It was clean, and didnt have to wait for service. Seemed like it was family run. They have booths reserved for parties of 4. Chicken ceasar wrap was served warm and incredible, best I have ever had. It was a good size too which I requested be cut in half ahead of time. Took it to go to eat while waiting for the shuttle bus. Only had 3 bites before the bus came so had to wrap back up and put back in bag. Didnt get to eat it until the Ferry, and it was still excellent!

• Visited August 2011
Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst Place On Martha's Vineyard”
Reviewed September 1, 2009

Staff has real attitude, Turkey sandwiches cost an arm a leg . They were Wet, limp, tasteless turkey on stale rolls. Four us, ordered the same thing, In unison, as we took out first bite, we all got up and threw the sandwiches out. Do not be fooled if someone tells you this is a nice place. It is most likely a relative of the owners. Edgartown officials should shut this place down ASAP. If you go elsewhere, hopefully it will close due to lack of customers they rip off with an awful product.

1 Thank rest73
Northampton, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Edgartown Deli serves frozen fish”
Reviewed May 16, 2009

I ordered the fish sandwich; my friend ordered the fish and chips. Big, big mistake. The fish arrived: processed, yucky frozen blocks that had been put in the fry-o-later for a while. Worse than fish sticks from the supermarket. Slimy and gamey. What would be so difficult about actually offering fresh fish?

We came in about twenty minutes before their 4 pm closing time; the owner was surly; directed us to a tiny, dirty table, then blasted bad classic rock from the kitchen area. We got the message. Ate what we could, threw the rest away, and got the heck out of there.

1 Thank knabe19