The inn is a lovely spot in a wonderful town. The staff was sincerely friendly and helpful, the rooms delightful and the breakfasts delicious. Would recommend the inn to anyone.
When we made our reservations we were given information about the New Bedford ferry. It was great! Uncrowded and saved us over an hour of driving each way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated for a grand re-opening for the 2016 season... Unwind and soak in an island vibe at The Christopher (formerly The Victorian), a fully remodeled 15-room boutique Edgartown hotel. A back courtyard features both sunny and shady spots to lounge and enjoy our BYOB mixer bar. Guest rooms feature plush beds and modern amenities, such as USB ports and Apple TV. Some rooms feature private balconies. Edgartown Harbor, the shops and galleries of Main and Water streets, and world-class restaurants are just outside the front door. Chic yet unpretentious. Luxe yet welcoming. You can't help but relax and enjoy yourself amidst the stylishly laid-back design! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your The Christopher reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victorian Hotel Edgartown
- The Christopher Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard