The Victorian Inn is lovely, well maintained and in a very convenient location in the heart of Edgartown. The owners treat you like a house guest with good food, suggestions for things to do and good advice. They also treat the Inn as their own house (which it is). This works splendidly if you act as a considerate house guest yourself. We transgressed (our fault - we let several people use our bathroom in the early evening after a trip to the beach) and we thought the owner over-reacted although all seemed well again in the morning. The point is that this is a place to treasure, not treat as an anonymous hotel. If you are looking for quiet, elegant and peaceful, this is the place. Otherwise, you might be happier somewhere else. We would go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated for a grand re-opening for the 2016 season... Unwind and soak in an island vibe at The Christopher (formerly The Victorian), a fully remodeled 15-room boutique Edgartown hotel. A back courtyard features both sunny and shady spots to lounge and enjoy our BYOB mixer bar. Guest rooms feature plush beds and modern amenities, such as USB ports and Apple TV. Some rooms feature private balconies. Edgartown Harbor, the shops and galleries of Main and Water streets, and world-class restaurants are just outside the front door. Chic yet unpretentious. Luxe yet welcoming. You can't help but relax and enjoy yourself amidst the stylishly laid-back design! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Christopher reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victorian Hotel Edgartown
- The Christopher Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard