My husband and I spend almost every July 4th at this inn. We love it. The rooms and service are consistant and we've never had a bad experience. The location couldn't be better. You can walk to everything in Edgartown. If you're bringing a car onto the island, you get a parking spot at the Inn. (Advise them in advance.) That is just the frosting on the cake! Parking is difficult at best here. I'm so picky and I'm so happy to have found this inn. It always meets my expectations. Note that they do not accept pets or children under 9 (I believe). The Inn is best suited for couples or adults. No phones or TV's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated for a grand re-opening for the 2016 season... Unwind and soak in an island vibe at The Christopher (formerly The Victorian), a fully remodeled 15-room boutique Edgartown hotel. A back courtyard features both sunny and shady spots to lounge and enjoy our BYOB mixer bar. Guest rooms feature plush beds and modern amenities, such as USB ports and Apple TV. Some rooms feature private balconies. Edgartown Harbor, the shops and galleries of Main and Water streets, and world-class restaurants are just outside the front door. Chic yet unpretentious. Luxe yet welcoming. You can't help but relax and enjoy yourself amidst the stylishly laid-back design! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your The Christopher reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victorian Hotel Edgartown
- The Christopher Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard