The Victorian Inn is centrally located downtown Edgartown. We walked everywhere and rode our bikes to other Vineyard locations. Our room was beautifully decorated and had two outside balconies that overlooked the town and the bay. The rooms were spotless and the service was excellent. Out host, Steve and Karyn, were always there to answer questions or to provide suggestions on what to do or where to dine. Karyn prepared excellent breakfasts and Steve was our morning entertainment .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated for a grand re-opening for the 2016 season... Unwind and soak in an island vibe at The Christopher (formerly The Victorian), a fully remodeled 15-room boutique Edgartown hotel. A back courtyard features both sunny and shady spots to lounge and enjoy our BYOB mixer bar. Guest rooms feature plush beds and modern amenities, such as USB ports and Apple TV. Some rooms feature private balconies. Edgartown Harbor, the shops and galleries of Main and Water streets, and world-class restaurants are just outside the front door. Chic yet unpretentious. Luxe yet welcoming. You can't help but relax and enjoy yourself amidst the stylishly laid-back design! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Christopher reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victorian Hotel Edgartown
- The Christopher Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard