Upon arrival at the Victorian Inn, my wife and I were blown away by the beautiful Victorian Inn. The Inn looks like it belongs in the 18th century, but does not sacrifice any modern comforts or amenities. Steve was a very gracious host, taking time out of his busy day to let our dog play with his two dogs. Karyn's breakfast each morning were fantastic and was the sole reason we chose not to visit any other breakfast spot on the island. On top of the appearance and service at the Victorian, it is a 5 minute walk to the heart of Edgartown.
I highly recommend this location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated for a grand re-opening for the 2016 season... Unwind and soak in an island vibe at The Christopher (formerly The Victorian), a fully remodeled 15-room boutique Edgartown hotel. A back courtyard features both sunny and shady spots to lounge and enjoy our BYOB mixer bar. Guest rooms feature plush beds and modern amenities, such as USB ports and Apple TV. Some rooms feature private balconies. Edgartown Harbor, the shops and galleries of Main and Water streets, and world-class restaurants are just outside the front door. Chic yet unpretentious. Luxe yet welcoming. You can't help but relax and enjoy yourself amidst the stylishly laid-back design! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Christopher reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victorian Hotel Edgartown
- The Christopher Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard