Whatever you want to do on MV and you want to stay in Edgartown - this is a lovely place to stay. Very close to the center, beaches, stores, restaurants - you name it. Most of it is in walking distance, but the Inn is quiet, nestled away. Rooms are lovely. Well, furnished with modern bathrooms. Great views from the upstairs suites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated for a grand re-opening for the 2016 season... Unwind and soak in an island vibe at The Christopher (formerly The Victorian), a fully remodeled 15-room boutique Edgartown hotel. A back courtyard features both sunny and shady spots to lounge and enjoy our BYOB mixer bar. Guest rooms feature plush beds and modern amenities, such as USB ports and Apple TV. Some rooms feature private balconies. Edgartown Harbor, the shops and galleries of Main and Water streets, and world-class restaurants are just outside the front door. Chic yet unpretentious. Luxe yet welcoming. You can't help but relax and enjoy yourself amidst the stylishly laid-back design! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your The Christopher reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victorian Hotel Edgartown
- The Christopher Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard