Just returned from a 3 night stay at Victorian Inn. My wife and I have only good things to say about this place. I have never written a review for Tripadvisor, but felt must share our experience. This B&B is close to the Chappaquiddick Ferry landing, shops, and restaurants. Even so, we were surprised at how little traffic came by the lodge. We had very quiet mornings; great for sleeping late. This place is very clean and well maintained. I have been in old B&B's that were dark, musty, and had creaking floors. None of these things are a problem here. Thanks for your hard work Steve and Karyn. Your dedication to giving guests an exceptional experience payed off for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated for a grand re-opening for the 2016 season... Unwind and soak in an island vibe at The Christopher (formerly The Victorian), a fully remodeled 15-room boutique Edgartown hotel. A back courtyard features both sunny and shady spots to lounge and enjoy our BYOB mixer bar. Guest rooms feature plush beds and modern amenities, such as USB ports and Apple TV. Some rooms feature private balconies. Edgartown Harbor, the shops and galleries of Main and Water streets, and world-class restaurants are just outside the front door. Chic yet unpretentious. Luxe yet welcoming. You can't help but relax and enjoy yourself amidst the stylishly laid-back design! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Christopher reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victorian Hotel Edgartown
- The Christopher Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard