My husband and I have just returned from our 4th visit at The Victorian Inn. We always go over July 4th so it's a busy time for them. They never miss a beat and every stay has been perfect. We are always so impressed by how clean and tidy the Inn is kept. Linens are very fresh and the beds are very comfortable. We love the breakfasts too which are served in their very private garden. This year for the first time it rained so breakfast was served in the dining room. Still perfect. Boy can Karyn cook!! She does a great job and everything is so fresh and yummy. Stephen always makes the guests feel like old friends and always has a tale or two to tell about Vineyard life. We can't forget Higgins. He's the best dog and we enjoy seeing him. The location of the Inn couldn't be better. A word to the wise....book early! It just doesn't get any better than this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated for a grand re-opening for the 2016 season... Unwind and soak in an island vibe at The Christopher (formerly The Victorian), a fully remodeled 15-room boutique Edgartown hotel. A back courtyard features both sunny and shady spots to lounge and enjoy our BYOB mixer bar. Guest rooms feature plush beds and modern amenities, such as USB ports and Apple TV. Some rooms feature private balconies. Edgartown Harbor, the shops and galleries of Main and Water streets, and world-class restaurants are just outside the front door. Chic yet unpretentious. Luxe yet welcoming. You can't help but relax and enjoy yourself amidst the stylishly laid-back design! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your The Christopher reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victorian Hotel Edgartown
- The Christopher Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard