This was a perfect place to stay when visiting Martha's Vineyard. This Inn is off the main street, so very accessible to shopping and the water. It resides on a beautiful and quiet residential street. Great parking too, if you bring a car. Steve was a fabulous host, greeting us upon our late arrival. He even remebered our names throughout our stay. You don't get that recognition at a Chain hotel. The rooms were lovely, great bathrooms, very comfortable and private. The breakfasts were delicious, all fresh ingrediants and each with a twist, not just simple eggs. Everything had a special touch to it from the food to the decor, etc. Great place, and will definitely return for future trips out to the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated for a grand re-opening for the 2016 season... Unwind and soak in an island vibe at The Christopher (formerly The Victorian), a fully remodeled 15-room boutique Edgartown hotel. A back courtyard features both sunny and shady spots to lounge and enjoy our BYOB mixer bar. Guest rooms feature plush beds and modern amenities, such as USB ports and Apple TV. Some rooms feature private balconies. Edgartown Harbor, the shops and galleries of Main and Water streets, and world-class restaurants are just outside the front door. Chic yet unpretentious. Luxe yet welcoming. You can't help but relax and enjoy yourself amidst the stylishly laid-back design! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your The Christopher reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victorian Hotel Edgartown
- The Christopher Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard