A colleague recommended the Hob Knob on the short list of places to stay in Edgartown. My wife and I were lucky to get a weekend room so late but were shocked at the price - almost $400 a night, which is by the far the most my we've ever spent on a B&B or inn for a room, not including dinner. So it was with high expectations and a lot of hope that we made our way to the Hob Knob. I should mention as well that a gourmet breakfast was included, which was THE BEST breakfast I've ever had at a B&B, no contest.
All said, we LOVED the Hob Knob. The staff, especially Erin and Emily, were first class, extremely helpful, and helped make the weekend perfect. I can't say enough about the enitre staff and Erin and Emily in particular. I wish all places had such amazing people.
If you are looking for a no risk and exceptional experience, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Hob Knob. Edgartown surpassed all expectations as well. This was our first visit to MV but it will not be our last.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 17 Room Luxury Boutique Hotel in the heart of Edgartown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Hob Knob reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hob Knob Hotel Edgartown
- Hob Knob Edgartown
- Hob Knob Hotel Edgartown
- The Hob Knob Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard