The Hob Knob B&B in Edgartown, MA is an absolute delight. The staff is warm and accomodating.
We arrived a bit early for our stay and our room was not ready. We were offered refreshing lemonade and found seats on the charming side porch.
The wait was not long and once we saw the room we were not disappointed. It was lovely. There was plenty of space and the beds were very comfortable.
We loved the location. It was an easy walk to town and a short drive to State Beach or South Beach.
What makes Hob Knob stand out is the attention to detail. There were beach chairs, towels and bottles of water offered to our family as we would head off to the beach. There were coffees, teas and light snacks available throughout the day in the dining area. Our kids loved the help yourself set up. The bountiful and delicious breakfasts were such a treat. Whether we chose the eggs and bacon or the pancakes we were not disappointed!
We had a wonderful experience at Hob Knob. We can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 17 Room Luxury Boutique Hotel in the heart of Edgartown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Hob Knob reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hob Knob Hotel Edgartown
- Hob Knob Edgartown
- Hob Knob Hotel Edgartown
- The Hob Knob Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard