Looking for a place on Martha's Vineyard was tough, but we found what we were looking for and then some at the Hob Knob. We spent 4 days, 3 nights at the beautiful, quaint inn. The décor and atmosphere of the inn are very charming. There are multiple places to spend time and relax, reading a book, having tea, or taking a quick nap before dinner. The brunch was tasty, and so fresh, perfect for a beautiful Sunday on the vineyard. The location of the inn is only a short walk into the center of Edgartown, where there are many appealing shops to look and shop in. Also, there are several delicious restaurants, cafes, and ice cream stores to choose and eat at. Hob Knob also offers many activities for their guests to take part in such as: having bicycles to rent for the day, taking a cruise ride on the Hob Knob's Boston Whaler, and helping to arrange any other water sport activities. Also, the staff was wonderful and recommended some great places to visit on the island. We will definitely be coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 17 Room Luxury Boutique Hotel in the heart of Edgartown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Hob Knob reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hob Knob Hotel Edgartown
- Hob Knob Edgartown
- Hob Knob Hotel Edgartown
- The Hob Knob Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard