We had read about the Hob Knob last Spring and booked a room as soon as we could find a free weekend and ferry tickets (taking the car is essential in Martha's Vineyard). Twice we had to cancel (raincheck policy) due to bad weather until finally we made it there last weekend. IT WAS WORTH THE EFFORT to keep trying! Diane, the Manager is greatly experienced as an operator and the night manager (we might have just given him a promotion), Michael, knowledgable and interested in every guest's satisfaction. Service being the second most important thing in our travels, the charm of each staff member we encountered ran neck 'n neck with the charm of the Inn. Most importantly, cleanliness and addition to detail….Hob Knob was meticulous, well appointed and actually "shined"! Within a few steps of town and yet quiet in the garden patio for a wonderful breakfast, we are anxious to return as soon as we can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 17 Room Luxury Boutique Hotel in the heart of Edgartown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Hob Knob reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hob Knob Hotel Edgartown
- Hob Knob Edgartown
- Hob Knob Hotel Edgartown
- The Hob Knob Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard